You might have a moment like this: you wish that you hadn’t sent out the email just after you clicked Send button.
If you are using gmail. You have an opportunity to recall your email by doing this in the Setting of your gmail:
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings > Settings.
- Find Undo Send and check the check box beside Enable Undo Send
- Select the time between when you click Send and when the email is actually sent.
- Click Save Changes.
- Now if you send an email out and regret right away, you can click Undo.
- Your email will pop up again, so you can edit it or do whatever you want to.
Be aware that right now the maximum time allowing you to take action is 30 seconds.